Monday, March 31, 2008

SHARKS

While Toss was here her number one thing on her list to do was to swim with sharks. I wasn't to up for it at first because i thought we would just have to pay a bunch of money and maybe see a couple of sharks... woohoo. Oh but am i sure glad i did. While taking a boat 4 miles out from shore we were able to watch whales. It was so neat they were so close and there were so many of them. once we got out 3 miles they put Toss, Pollie(my roommate) and I in the cage first. I was so freaked out, once i was in it took me about five minutes just to look under the water cause i was too scared of what was down there. There was probably over 20 sharks surrounding us. We stayed out there for about 45 mins. then got back onto the boat which made us all very sick. We spent the rest of the day sea sick but it was well worth it! This is something i would have to advise everyone to try.



























No comments: